Supportive Concepts for Families, Inc., (SCFF) an affiliate of Apis Services, Inc. is currently seeking an experienced Executive Director ($1,000 Sign on Bonus) to oversee our Lebanon/Pine Grove Regions in Pennsylvania. Our main corporate office is in Reading, Pennsylvania.
If you possess true leadership expertise and have extensive experience in working with individuals with intellectual disabilities, then this is an excellent career opportunity for you!
We offer internal advancement opportunities, on-going training, and a rewarding career making a difference in the lives of others!
We Offer Excellent Perks and Benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- 401k, Life & Disability Insurance
- Generous PTO
- Paid Training & Career Advancement
- A Great Team Environment
- Competitive Wages
- DailyPay – a benefit that allows you to access your pay when you need it, even before payday!
- HSA & FSA
- Life Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs & more
- Purpose – Assisting many organizations that have a positive impact on people’s lives!
The Executive Directorwill report to the Chief Executive Officer of SCFF with the following high level duties:
- Function with autonomy, diplomacy and professionalism within the guidelines established by this organization
- Promote the wellbeing of the human aspect of this organization with the highest esteem in dealing with all employees, supervisors, and consumers of this organization
- Administer the principles of short and long range planning to anticipate and avoid issues
- Promote the organization, team spirit, and harmony
- Utilize the support staff to the best interests of the organization
- Act as a liaison and link communication between Program Management and the support staff
- Be an advocate for all of the policies and protocols of the organization
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Elements
Oversight of all programs, including Adult Training Day Program, Health Services, Intellectual & Developmental Disability (IDD) & Behavioral Health Departments for the Lebanon and Pine Grove Regions
- Promote the organization, team spirit, harmony, and an image of high professional esteem
- Assure all staff are trained and experienced in the use of modalities proposed in the Individual Support Plan (ISP)
- Assist with the development of new programs as required
- Make recommendations for the implementation of new programs
- Oversee site visits of licensed IDD programs
- Oversee the supervision of the Heath Services Department
- Collaborate with the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operating Officer on Strategy & Planning, Organizational Management, and participate in development of agency policies and procedures
- Provide supervision to assigned Program Coordinators of all Community Living Arrangements weekly
- Coordinate with Scheduling and Referral Team members regarding all internal moves and admission of new referrals
- Reinforce and support a culture of excellence, quality, and service in the organization to enhance the engagement of resident/caregiver for better quality outcomes and services
- Ensure all Program Coordinators have up-to-date training, clearances, and performance evaluations annually
- Oversee the accurate and timely completion of required paperwork, progress notes, daily
logs, medication logs, etc.
Education & Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimally 5 years’ experience working in Human Services or Administration required!
- Strong knowledge of Mental Health/IDD programmatic implementation including services rendered to consumers reports and billing requirement and regulations
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills
- Excellent writing and record keeping skills, as well as being detail oriented
Who we are: Supportive Concepts for Families is an affiliate of Apis Services, Inc. Since 1996, we’ve been a provider of high quality services and support for individuals with Behavioral Health/Intellectual and/or Developmental Disabilities. We’ve had a positive impact on 1,000’s of people’s lives with IDD!
Supportive Concepts for Families is well known throughout Pennsylvania for our person directed service approach and for our delivery of qualified and diversified services that improve the Behavioral Health/Intellectual and/or Developmental Disabilities System.