Program Specialist available in the Pine Grove/Lebanon County Area $1000 sign on Bonus
A Bachelor’s Degree with two (2) years of experience in the IDD field, or an Associate’s Degree with four (4) years of IDD experience is required. Knowledge of 6400/6500 regulations is a plus, but not required.
- $45,000-$50,000 base salary
- $1,000 Sign on Bonus Sign On Bonus!
- Full time Benefits – Medical, dental, vision, generous paid time off, 401k, short term & long term disability, life insurance, wellness program, career advancement
- Continuous paid training
- Virtual/Online Interviews or meet at our offices 135 Prospect St. Exeter, PA
- Unlimited $1,000.00 Referral BONUSES for referring your friends (ask for details)
- Perform range of motion, stretching exercises with individual
- Transport individual to appointments and activities
- Documentation of On-Call progress notes, biweekly case notes, consumer assessments, purchase orders, census logs, fiscal forms, maintenance forms, residential change notification forms, quarterlies, IPP, medical forms, goal documentation, community life activities, lifetime medical history, monthly progress notes, and weekly progress note review.
- Completion of all necessary DPW/HCFA annual requirements.
- Attend department meetings, provider meetings, agency and committee meetings, staff and IC meetings, consumer and family team meetings, quarterly family meetings, Community Home Supervisor oversight, consumer quarterly meetings.
- Monitor overtime and hours worked.
- Conduct orientation for new hires and employees transferring into new programs.
- Participate in On-Call rotation as scheduled.
- Monthly site inspections and documentation for all licensed sites and unlicensed sites.
- Schedule and attend (as required) psychiatric, medical, and therapy appointments as needed for consumers.
Have questions??? Call our Careers in Caring Hotline 877-620-889
Our professional Staffing Specialists are here to help you begin your #Careerincaring today!
Time for a #Freshstart #makeadifference